top of page

Groupe

Public·8 membres

I admit that year after year I'm enthralled way too much about the implications of this game to offer NBA 2K23 MT, however we also should not overlook the fact that it provides us with a decent idea of what players' opinions are in the upcoming year. Think of it like a massive power ranking of practically every player in the league - one that actually lends the Bulls team an edge this time around.

NBA 2K23 released today that DeMar DeRozan will check in with an overall score of 89, and Zach LaVine will enter the season set at 88. The rankings are a significant bump for DeRozan after his last season when he was ranked just 85. In the case of LaVine He moves just one slot up by one slot from NBA 2K22's 87.While I'm sure both are worthy of hitting the 90s-esque threshold, an 88 and 89 put them in quite a good group.

For example, DeRozan is placed ahead of Rudy Gobert and just two places just behind Devin Booker. LaVine's rank is higher than that of players such as Zion Williamson and Jaylen Brown.One other thing that LaVine has going for him is a top spot on the charts of dunking. LaVine's score of 95 places him behind by only Ja Morant , and Zion Williamson as one of the top slammers in the league.

The remainder of the Bulls roster is not yet been confirmed, however, 2KRatings.com does have an unofficial list worth looking at. Following DeRozan and LaVine the most surprising player - and no surprise is an overall 83 Nikola Vucevic, followed by Lonzo Ball who has an 82 and Andre Drummond with a somewhat surprising 81.

The most sobering ranking comes tied to the player with arguably the most high expectations Cheap MT 2K23. So far, Patrick Williams is only being ranked at 74, which ties him with Goran Dragic and Derrick Jones Jr. yet places him in the shadow of ... Tom Brady! ?

À propos

Bienvenue sur le groupe ! Vous pouvez contacter d'autres mem...

membres

• Kashish Raj
    Kashish Raj
  • Adhavi Joshi
    Adhavi Joshi
  • lulu nunu
    lulu nunu
  • lalalala096 lalalala
    lalalala096 lalalala
bottom of page